- To publicly worship God, the Father, God the Son in the power of the Holy Spirit.
- To proclaim the Gospel of Jesus Christ at home and abroad.
- To edify the saints in public worship by means of prayer, songs and spoken Word.
- To encourage Christian fellowship.
- To minister to the physical needs of our fellow man.
Our Doctrinal Statement:
- We believe that the entire Bible is the Word of God, verbally inspired by the Holy Spirit as it came to the men of God. The Bible is the only infallible rule of faith and practice.
- We believe in one God, Creator and Ruler of the universe existing in a divine and incomprehensible Trinity—the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit.
- We believe that Adam was created by God and is the federal head of the human race, created sinless and perfect, but by disobedience fell into sin and thereby lost his sinless perfection; consequently, all his decedents are by nature sinful. To be saved man must be regenerated by the Holy Spirit as a sovereign act of God. This salvation is by faith and not of works.
- We believe in the incarnation, death and bodily resurrection of Jesus Christ. Salvation is secured only by repentance and faith, and the acceptance of Jesus Christ as personal Savior.
- We believe in the definite assurance of personal salvation.
- We believe that the Church of Jesus Christ is made up of all true believers, regardless of denomination, race or color.
- We believe in the Holy Spirit as a divine Person, who indwells, sanctifies and guids all the saints.
- We believe in a Christian life, separated from the world and dedicated to the service of Jesus Christ.
- We believe in the eternal bliss of the redeemed in Glory and the eternal punishment of the lost in Hell.
- We believe in the existence of a personal devil, who, with his angels, is ever seeking to keep the saved from joy in the Lord and to mislead the saints.
- We believe in the existence of holy angels as ministering spirits on behalf of the saints.
- We believe in the personal return of the Lord Jesus Christ.
Our Confession of Faith:
- We believe in public confession of faith.
- We believe in baptism by immersion.
- We believe in the Lord’s Supper as a memorial.
- We believe in the washing of the saints’ feet.
- We believe in the doctrine of nonresistance and peace.
- We believe in the non-swearing of the oath.
- We believe in the non-affiliation with secret societies and orders.
- We believe in the non-recourse to courts whenever possible.
- We believe in the sanctity of the home, as an institution ordained by God, and in the permanence of marriage between only one man and one women: therefore, we view divorce as a violation of God’s will.
- We believe that all of our activates and our lifestyle should encourage Christian growth and project a testimony that glorifies Christ and has a positive influence on other people. We believe this calls for separation from the world, avoidance of types of entertainment and activities that are degrading, abstinence from the use of beverage alcohol, tobacco in any form, and any habit that would be enslaving. Christians should practice moderation in all things.
- We believe in marriage as being between only one man and one woman and will perform no weddings or ceremonies outside that belief.
 John 4:24
 Acts 1:8, Matt. 28:19-20
 Eph. 4:10-16; 5:19, 1 Cor. 14:26
 Acts 2:42
 Acts 2:44-45, 1 John 3:17
 2 Timothy 3:16-17, 2 Peter 1:20-21
 1 John 5:7
 John 3:3, Romans 5:12, 1 Cor. 15:21-22, Eph. 2:8-9
 John 1:12, Acts 4:12, John 3:36
 John 3:36, 1 John 5:12-13
 1 Cor. 12:13
 John 14:26, Rom. 8:9, Eph. 4:30
 Rom. 12:1-2, 2 Cor. 6:17-18; 7:1
 Revelation 21:1-8; 20:12-15
 1 Peter 5:8
 Hebrews 1:14
 1 Thess. 4:16-17, John 14:1-3
 Romans 10:9-10
 Acts 8:37-39
 1 Cor. 11:23-26
 John 13:1-7
 Matt. 5:38-48
 Matt. 5:33-37, James 5:12
 2 Cor. 6:17-18; 7:1
 1 Cor. 6:1-10
 Gen. 2:24, Matt. 5:27-32; 19:3-9 Mark 10:11-12
 Rom. 12:1-2, 1 Thess. 5:22, 1 Cor. 3:17; 6:9-12; 10:31-33 2 Cor. 6:14
 Gen. 2:18; 21-24, Matt. 19:4-6, Mark 10:5-9, 1 Cor. 6:9-10